Wednesday, June 20, 2012

An Update On Life

I think this blog has served its purpose.  I have vented, and gone from cynicism and bitterness to acceptance (for the most part) of people's stupidity (including my own.)  I have vented about life, and have been able to read back on how God was preparing me for the following months that were going to be incredibly difficult.

This week, we finally got a car.  It is perfect!  We are so amazed at how we missed out on appreciating luxuries like a car before, and now, we are blessed with an amazing vehicle with 4 doors, air conditioning and a cd player!  Our old car had 2 doors, no ac, and a tape deck that didn't work.  It is so amazing how easy it is to get a kid out of a back seat when you don't have to fold yourself back there and spring yourself out.

My husband still hasn't found a job but I have to admit, I absolutely love having him home.  Although he is still searching, I have found myself doing better with the PPD.

And the biggest news of all is that we are going to be moving.  This is very bitter-sweet.  We will be leaving a city that I love, and friends who have become more like family to me.  The plus side is we will only be living an hour away.  We will be moving to small town Saskatchewan so my husband can further his education.  We are still in prayer about this and busy trying to get funding, but we trust God will be taking care of us.

I am not quite done writing this blog, but I do believe as we begin a new chapter in the next few months that I will be changing blogs and writing more about life and what it is like to live in small town Saskatchewan.

This is an exciting change for us.  I will post when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment