Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Blessed and Humbled

A year ago, I was dealing with a lot of bitterness toward the people in my life who said a lot of insensitive things to us while we were separated. I shake my head at the stupidity of people who just can't shut their mouths and listen. I know we are trained to speak in the silence because it makes it less awkward, and we as human beings don't like being awkward.

A year later, I have been overwhelmed with love and thankfulness toward the people in my life. Specifically, our small group.

On Valentine's Day, the day "set aside" to show our loved ones how we feel about them (I'll go off on that in another post) we had people from our small group spread a lot of love in our house. In a very humbling, and blessed experience, we were blessed with meals and groceries. "Bundles of love."

To our beautiful small group who is so good at caring for people, we thank you.

There is nothing else to say. I started to write more to justify all of it, but to put it simply... we were very humbled and so very blessed. We love you all! What incredible examples of how to act when others are hurting.

No comments:

Post a Comment