Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I created this blog over a year ago when I was going through a very dark time. I realized I didn't want everybody up in my business as I was stumbling through life wondering where God was, nor did I want to depress the world with my depression and anexity. Through healing, and extreme life changes (ie/ having a kid) I have realized, I'm ready to blog. I often find myself intimidated by professional bloggers who are able to display their crap in such a way that it both inspires and convicts me all in the 60 seconds it takes to read their posts. The real and raw tendencies these people have leave me with nothing but admiration, and the feeling of inadequacy as I try to make my life known to the world wide web. I don't expect to have the effect that Julie Powell had, or even The Very Worst Missionary where both got book deals, but if I can encourage, inspire, or effect one person... this writing will be worth it. So, here's to you dear world. My life about to be displayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment