Monday, September 12, 2011

It's Been A While...



I think there is the element of fear that has prevented me from writing more in the past week. Thoughts of "what if no one wants to read my blog any more because I shared too much?" "What if everyone has lost respect for me because I had sex before marriage?" "What if... what if... what if..."

I have had to take the next post to the series slow because it is still a bit of an open wound so I can only write a little bit each day.

Those are my thoughts. I'm still here... just processing...

2 comments:

  1. There are so many things I would like to say to encourage you!
    If they leave because they were scared by honesty, let them go. Not enough people are willing to be real and vulnerable.

    There is so much more I am thinking, but don't know how to say it to someone I don't know well enough. I too have this in my past, and had to deal with it when I became a Christian as an adult. If you want to talk about it, tell Jo I said to give you my email...

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete